Monday, March 31, 2008

Operation: Save the Innocent

ISI_2_Cover Is off to the printer! It will be a couple of weeks late, but should be out before the end of April. Welcome back John Reese and the vampires from the Team of Darkness as things get a little grimmer all the way around.

Visit Tony's website for additional content.

 

EPPIC WIN (we won, we won!)

The Complete Guide to Writing Science Fiction: Volume One WON an EPPIE!! Congratulations to the team who put that one together. Way to go everyone.

Firestorm of Dragons

Firestorm of Dragons should hit the world this week, as I got shipping notification from the printer on Friday.

 

Dashbook

I'm working on moving all our products into a product management program, called Dashbook, which should make my life easier at royalty time. It is, however, a pain in the butt when you are first getting started, as I had to enter everything manually. It meant having to do inventory counts, which I did yesterday, so now my desk really looks like a hurricane hit it. Someday I will get an office. Please. And that's about all the news for now. It's been a quiet few weeks for me, in terms of blogging. Been working too hard to even play on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment