Friday, February 29, 2008

Two New Books to Call Dragon Moon Home!

I'm happy and excited to announce that Dragon Moon Press has signed Christiana Ellis' book Nina Kimberly: The Merciless. If you head on over to the webpage, you can listen in to the free podcast.

We've also signed Daniel Keohane and his dark horroresque novel, Solomon's Grave. This tale came to us via our Italian agency, though Daniel is US-based. In an unusual twist, this one has been published in German first, so we've already got blurbs to post... "Daniel G. Keohane has crafted a tense, intricate thriller that will appeal to fans of The Davinci Code and leave them screaming for more. Solomon's Grave is a creepy, intense read that will keep you on the edge of your seat. I loved it!" -- Brian Keene, author of The Rising and Earthworm Gods . Now how cool is that?

I've got a few more I'm working on, so I will let you all know when we close on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment