Thursday, November 15, 2007

New Links to our Books

So, I finally got my butt in gear and got three more books ready and posted up for you lovely readers. It's been a long few weeks, mostly with personal stuff, and I've not done as much as I should have. I've been experiencing a bit of the blues, and I don't know why. I think I've been overwhelmed with everything going on, including the sheer volume of correspondence I've been getting. I don't even want to look at email any more. How the heck did we work before email? And how the heck to do we survive it now??

Anyway, here's the titles loaded up....

Sojourn is here! The first of the Time Rover series, this book has now won 7 awards total... as Jana put it "one for each letter in the title". We think it's going to be a challenge then to match that level of success with Virtual Evil (Bk2) and Madman's Dance (Bk3) given the number of letters in those titles! Go Jana Go.

The Gryphon Highlord by Connie Ward. Also a winner this year - and Gold at that! Way to go Connie!

And not to be outdone by the ladies of the team...

The Darkling Band by Jason Henderson was an award finalist himself with this one! Yay Jason!

It was a banner year for awards for us, and it's all because of the great writers writing great books! I'm very lucky to have such wonderful authors!

No comments:

Post a Comment